Diabetic Friendly Breakfast Ideas for Easy Cooking
July 03, 2020
4 Reasons Online Grocery Shopping Is Taking Over Traditional Ways
June 22, 2020
June 10, 2020
9 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes, The King Of Fruits
June 08, 2020
- Rice, Flour & Noodles
- Lentils & Spices
- Condiments & Essentials
- Tea & Beverages
- Instant Food
- Personal & Home
Sauce of Kikkoman
Kikkoman is an excellent form of Soy sauce. The black Soy sauce is used in preparing many dishes.
This sauce is normally available in all Asian and European countries.
This is a naturally brewed condiment that is used in all types of cooking dishes and seasoning. Try it out with your favourite foods like burgers, Chinese food, Italian food and Mexican food – even salads and dressings.
Kikkoman is created in an exceedingly ancient approach with the initial four pure ingredients: soy beans as the main ingredient, wheat, water and salt. Its distinctive characteristics are its transparent, reddish-brown colour and unmistakable aroma.
Here are some yummylicious recipes that you can easily prepare at home –
1. Kikkoman Lamb Roast
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 125mls Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 20g rosemary, finely chopped
- 20mls extra virgin olive oil
- 1.2 kg leg of lamb
- Roasted Vegetables
- 1 bunch heirloom carrots, washed and trimmed
- 1/2 pumpkin, cut into wedges
- 4 Desiree potatoes cut into wedges
- 1 head garlic, cloves separated
1. Marinade the lamb in garlic, Kikkoman Soy Sauce rosemary and olive oil.
2. Roast to desired degree of doneness.
3. Combine vegetables with olive oil, sea salt and pepper and toss.
4. Roast vegetables with garlic cloves.
5. To complete, deglaze the pan juices with hot stock, mustard and, Kikkoman Soy Sauce and thicken with cornflour.
6. Serve lamb with roasted vegetables.
2. Scallops with Bacon Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 25g fresh panko breadcrumbs
- 2 rashers bacon, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 1/2 Spanish onion, finely diced
- 40mls Kikkoman Sauce
- 12 scallops on shell, roe removed
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- 3 spring onions, green tops only, finely sliced
- 1 lime, squeezed
Over medium/high heat pan-fry the breadcrumbs in oil until crispy. Remove and set aside.
In the same pan, fry the bacon with garlic and onion, until soft. Return breadcrumbs to the pan and add Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce. Stir to combine. Remove and set aside.
Remove scallops from their shell, reserve shell. In a hot pan, sear the scallops for 30 seconds on each side.
To serve, place the scallops back on the shells, top with 1 teaspoon of bacon mixture, a sprinkle of red chilli and sliced spring onion. Before serving add a squeeze of lime.