Terms & Conditions
- General Terms and Conditions
- Scope of application, definitions of terms
- These General Terms and Conditions of Business (T&Cs) form the contractual basis between the operator of the website www.spicevillage.de (hereinafter referred to as “website”) and individuals (hereinafter referred to as “you”).
- The respective applicable version of the General Terms and Conditions as at the date of concluding the agreement shall be pertinent.
- Operator of the website and your contractual partner MYRA Products GmbH, Tempelhofer Damm 206, 12099 Berlin, Germany (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us”).
- The user’s contractual provisions shall not be a component of the contract, insofar as the provider does not provide express agreement.
- Formation of the contract
- The offers on the website are not binding. All offers are valid “while stocks last” unless something else is noted within the product information. Errors remain reserved.
- The customer can select goods via the shopping cart and send his order via the “order”-button. After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. This does not mean your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy one or several items.
- The contract between you and us will only be concluded when the customer pays the price in advance. If the customer does not pay in advance within one week after submitting the order in the webshop, the order will be cancelled.
- Reservation of title
All goods remain our property until paid for in full.
- Price, Shipping, Payments
- All prices are in Euro and include German Value-Added Tax (if applicable).
- Unless otherwise agreed, we shall bear the shipping costs.
- Payment is made using the options of payment indicated on the website.
- Warranty, Guarantee
- The statutory right to defects applies.
- There is only a guarantee (within the meaning of § 443 German Civil Code) for the goods delivered by us if this was expressly given in the order confirmation for the respective article.
The statutory liability law applies.
- Data privacy
- We process your personal data for a particular purpose, and in accordance with the statutory regulations of the GDPR and BDSG. The personal data provided for the purpose of using the platform (such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and payment details) is used by us to fulfil and execute the agreement. Such data is treated confidentially, and not passed on to third parties who are not involved in the order, delivery, or payment processes.
- Online dispute resolution platform
- The EU commission provides a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution. This provides consumers with the opportunity to resolve any disputes connected to their online order out of court in the first instance. The dispute resolution platform can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer dispute resolution agency.
- Final Provisions
- This contract is subject to the law of the German Federal Republic under exclusion of the UN CISG, insofar as no mandatory regulations conflict with this.
- The contractual Language is English, insofar as no mandatory regulations conflict with this.
- The user can view and print the current terms and conditions on the website. We do not safe the text of the contract.
- Cancellation Policy (Instructions on withdrawal)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us by post MYRA Products GmbH, Tempelhofer Damm 206, 12099 Berlin, Telephone: +49 (0) 8965 7586
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
We will bear the cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning the goods.
- End of the Information concerning the Right to Withdraw -
- Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
MYRA Products GMbH,
Tempelhofer Damm 206,
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)