Covid - 19 Update
All of us are facing a very unique situation during this crisis.
There is a lot of uncertainty with the supply chain, with DHL and most importantly with the health of our employees who are constant contact with over 200 customers per day.
Our suppliers are currently stretched, however we request you NOT TO PANIC as we have been assured by the suppliers and the governments (EU and India) that supply chain will not be affected - in worst cases, there might be delays at borders.
In the coming few days we are expecting shipments of Rice, Flour, Lentils, Spices and much more. Currently we are focusing on essentials, so non-essential products might be unavailable for a short time.
DHL has not provided any information of bottlenecks in EU. However this might change if the current situation does not change.
During this time - we invite you to place orders; however please follow the general guidelines below:
- With uncertainty of supply chain - your order might be incomplete or the brand will be replaced with another brand of similar or better quality. If brand is replaced no refunds will be issued. For missed items, refund will be issued within 7 to 10 working days.
- No possibility to edit the existing orders
- No support available through phone. All emails will be answered within 2 to 3 working days
- Dispatch and delivery time anywhere between 2 to 6 working days. No refunds issued due to late dispatch or delivery.
- DHL might deliver to a nearby packetshop or packstation - in these cases no support offered by Spice Village. Please contact DHL through Facebook through this link https://www.facebook.com/DHLPaket/app/1609168226005546/
- DO NOT ORDER MORE THAN YOU NEED!
- Be respectful of our staff who are working hard to ensure you get your groceries during this crisis!